Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall into Faith, Fun, and Romance with Christian Fiction Author Shana Burton

Christian Fiction Online Magazine

Christian Fiction Author Shana Burton featured in October Christian Fiction Online Magazine

 

Shana BurtonFall is one of my favorite times of year for reading. The summer book best-seller blitz is over. My book tour winds down. My next book isn’t due to my publisher for a few months, so I have time to visit some book festivals and soak myself in a good read.

This year I wanted to read something funny, romantic, and filled with Christian principles. Georgia Book of the Year Nominee and Double Day Book Club Pick Shana Burton’s new book, Catt Chasin’, fit that need. I’ve known Shana for a few years. She is the sweetest person you’d ever meet, and she’s quite shy. This month she opens up about the book, how its message brought her closer to Christ, and why dating coaches and people watching make great fodder for plot points.

Click here to read more http://christianfictiononlinemagazine.com/best_multicultural.html

0 comments:

 
Template by Exotic Mommie